Luxury Holidays with IAB Travel: We’ll get you there and back again, safely
Our travel family regularly checks the latest travel advice so that we are all best-placed to help you safely enjoy a luxury holiday experience with us.
The content below will help you find out more, although our travel experts are always happy to speak either on a call or via the miracle of Zoom! Do
not hesitate to contact us and we’ll be delighted to help plan your next, perfect holiday escape.
Managing Director of IAB Travel
All bookings made with IAB Travel are covered by our travel guarantee. So, if your plans must change due to unexpected travel restrictions, we’ll be completely flexible and not charge any amendment fees.
We work in direct partnership with ITC Travel Group and so all bookings with us are financially protected by ABTA and ATOL.
We place customer service at the forefront of everything we do, giving you a personal touch that you will not find anywhere else. We ensure that you have a point of contact who is an experienced luxury travel expert at every turn. We keep fully up-to-date with the latest travel rules and all government guidelines.
We’ll take care of everything when booking your luxury holiday. Just let us know your requirements and we will do the rest (well, you might have to handle the packing).
The health and safety of all our clients, employees and partners is of the utmost concern to us. Our partners around the world all follow the strictest hygiene and health measures. Safety is their priority and if there are any updates to health and safety protocols during your holiday experience, you’ll be informed at your earliest convenience.
Our clients’ trust is crucial to everybody at IAB Travel. Your best interests are our main priority.
When you travel with IAB Travel, you can rest assured that we:
- Monitor the latest guidelines for the UK and all our destinations
- Work closely with our worldwide partners to ensure that health and safety protocols are being followed
- Conduct pre-departure calls with clients to ensure you are fully informed about the latest travel requirements
- Provide you with assistance 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
If we cannot deliver the luxury holiday you booked for any of the reasons below, we will offer you some options:
- The FCDO advises against travel to your destination
- Your destination’s borders are closed
- UK arrivals are not being accepted at your destination
- There are significant mandatory quarantine restrictions for arrivals at your destination
- Overseas travel is made illegal by the UK government
What options will we offer you?
- To change your holiday dates and / or your destination (any money already paid will be transferred to your new booking)
- A full refund
If the first option does not work for you, you can cancel your holiday within 7 days of the original departure date. We’ll then provide a full refund (subject to suppliers agreeing to refund and providing the above circumstances apply).